Price Action Breakdown - Exclusive Price Action Trading Approach to Financial Markets
What will you learn by reading this book ?
- How to find the bulk of trading volume by analyzing price action movements alone, without the use of additional tools or technical indicators. This will, in turn, reveal the location of the value of price on your charts to provide valuable insights regarding extremely powerful support and resistance areas that you can take advantage of in real trading conditions.
- Proven price action concepts and techniques to find the market trend, thoroughly analyze its overall strength and make the most informed judgments possible about its termination. You will learn how to use the value of price to find out very early when the trend will end and predict with high accuracy where the market will go next.
- You will be able to develop a clear market structure just by interpreting the price movements on your charts. Regardless of the time frame you use for trading or the market you are trading, the future price movements will start to trade at and around your predicted trading areas. The price action analysis will allow you to see the big picture of the market at all times. You will be trading with an edge and with confidence.
- How to discover the footprint of the big financial institutions entering the market by doing exclusive price action analysis of the current trend to find supply and demand zones created by the traders with big volumes that move the markets.
- Working, highly profitable tested trading strategy that you can apply to the forex market, the stock market and all the other liquid markets where technical analysis can be applied. The power of this type of trading is that it is based on the underlying supply and demand dynamics, behind the price movements. These are just an intermediary that we interpret to find what we are really interested in - where are the buying and selling orders situated in the market.
- Perhaps the most important, you will learn a complete thought process that will make you a very versatile trader, able to adapt to the constantly changing market conditions. This will change the way you see the market and the way you trade it.
If all described above sound like hard work, do not worry. In a short time period, with a little bit of practice you will be able to interpret what price action is telling you without much effort. The exclusive methods explained in the book will give you the edge you need in order to be a consistently profitable trader.
From the Author
The idea of writing this book came to me following numerous requestsfrom readers to put together a material regarding more in depth priceaction analysis of the foreign exchange market. The book gets deeperinto price action analysis and trading strategies with pure price action than all the other short eBooks I have written. I should say that ittakes price action trading 3 steps further than the "Trade the PriceAction" eBook, which has proven to be the most popular I have written.It contains very effective methods of analyzing supply and demanddynamics of the Forex market, Stock market or any electronically tradedmarket. The contents of the book are completely actionable andpractical. The ideas presented are suited for trading in any liquidmarket due to how they are constructed. They are based on reading thesupply and demand activity behind the price chart.
About the Author
Hi, my name is Laurentiu Damir, I am a 33 year old who has been tradingfor a living for some time now. I picked up the hobby of trading 10years ago. As the years were passing I became completely dependent. Back in 2012, I had the idea to write short eBooks containing tradingstrategies for the foreign exchange market. Since then, they have proven to be quite successful. From my interaction with readers, the overallconsensus has been that "Trade the Price Action" is the most appreciated and valued. It is always a good felling getting feedback from readerssaying that they have found value in the contents of my books. Mytrading style is more to that of a price action swing trader. I havelearned over the years to have patience and wait for the best tradingopportunities the market provides.