Currency Trading For Dummies
Currency Trading For Dummies is a hands-on, user-friendly guide that explains how the foreign exchange (ForEx) market works and how you can become a part of it. Currency trading has many benefits, but it also has fast-changing financial-trading avenues. ForEx markets are always moving. So how do you keep up? With this new edition of Currency Trading For Dummies, you'll get the expert guidance you've come to know and expect from the trusted For Dummies brand—now updated with the latest information on the topic.
Inside, you'll find an easy-to-follow introduction to the global/ForEx market that explains its size, scope, and players; a look at the major economic drivers that influence currency values; and the lowdown on how to interpret data and events like a pro. Plus, you'll discover different types of trading styles and make a concrete strategy and game plan before you act on anything.
- Covers currency trading conventions and tools
- Provides an insider's look at key characteristics of successful currency traders
- Explains why it's important to be organized and prepared
- Offers guidance on trading pitfalls to avoid and risk management rules to live by
Whether you're just getting started out in the foreign exchange market or an experienced trader looking to diversify your portfolio, Currency Trading For Dummies sets you up for trading success.
Open the book and find:
- Differences between the forex market and the stock market
- Pros and cons of currency trading
- Essential secrets of success
- Best ways to manage your exposure
- The latest SEC rules and tax laws
- Tips on doing research
- Risk management rules to live by
- Key characteristics of successful currency traders
About the Author
Kathleen Brooks is research director at FOREX.com. She produces research on G10 and emerging-market currencies, providing her clients with actionable trading ideas. Brian Dolanhas more than 20 years of experience in the currency market and is a frequent commentator for major news media.